- The Selection Committee will distribute instructions on nominating potential student award recipients to all faculty, staff, and administrators.
- Any faculty or staff member may nominate any number of students with a brief statement (200-300 words) explaining how each student meets the award criteria.
- The Selection Committee will contact each nominated student with instructions on accepting the nomination.
- Each nominated student must accept the nomination by submitting a 250-750 word personal statement explaining how (s)he meets the award criteria and an unofficial transcript.
- The Selection Committee will select award recipients based on the nomination and application materials. The committee will choose no more than 15 recipients.
Nominate a Student Today!