About the Showcase
Mizzou undergraduate students are invited to submit their expressive art and applied design projects to be presented at the Visual Art & Design Showcase in Jesse Hall. Students selected to participate will visit with a panel of guest jury members and be eligible to compete for $10,000 in professional development funds and other awards.
Projects will be selected in the following categories:
- Architectural Studies
- Digital Storytelling (video, animation, photography)
- Journalism (photojournalism and documentary, strategic communication, design)
- Textile & Apparel Management
- Theatre (costume, lighting, set design)
- Open Submissions (including floral and landscape design, 3-D printing, technical design, other).
All projects must have a visual element central to the work. The Visual Art & Design Committee will have final approval of projects and display requests.